Wednesday, April 17, 2013

post from the frontier

I thought I ought to drop you all a quick note to let you know I am still at it.

At present, I am working on Skol (named after another Norse mythological wolf which is a part of Ragnorok- Skol is the wolf which finally catches the sun and devours it). Skol is the prototype for Fenrir. From there I will have made a hull the way I intend and will hopefully have gained insight into how my designs work in practical application.

At present, the work is dull.
It's a lot of computer work. A lot of math. A lot of work that doesn't make for good photos. So, you will have to make do with my prose. Sorry.

I did want to shout out to the Hydro Junkies and Jericho in particular. I hope you are all well and have started work on your entry for this year's race. The 340 is coming, the river calls. Let's be ready.

More soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment