Monday, January 7, 2013

In celebration

To celebrate my boat model working and the math coming out alright, I decided to celebrate by makeing parts for the argo-dillo. Gary, Meers, and I don't like the current exhaust and think a stack will be much cooler. So, I brought the manifold up to Chicago with me and have fitted a stack muffler to it.

Sarah stopped by to talk over the next phase of her bench project and accused me of living a "charmed life" since I can make the stuff I want. I don't know about charmed, but it is nice to take on projects and be able to complete them.

So here are some images from the past few days.

Initially it is just me making the exhaust parts, but then you can see the argo and some video of Gary. Had a blast working with him this weekend, and it is possible that this whole Argo project could be wrapped up in a week or so.










Of course the Meers-Cat would remind me that we have a half-marathon next weekend, so I guess that is out. It's one thing when your hobbies interfere with work, but when they interfere with each other? No good.

I will have some more boat related posts soon.

As you were.

5 comments:

  1. Someone has to keep you up to date on your race schedule. I would hire you a secretary but the last guy I hired is still bitching about the sexual harassment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about the schedule, just keep my honest on the math.


    ReplyDelete
  3. Y and e aren't that close on the keyboard. I'm going to assume that you meant to say "keep my math honest."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll call bullshit on that. Also could you do away with the whole verification crap; 1. I can't read the letters and B. They're not real words.

    ReplyDelete