Friday, July 13, 2012

Freshness

Bear with me.... 

Today is a new day.  We should rise to meet the day with optimism for the future, concern for our troubles, and a nostalgia for the past.  Whatever has come before is merely the setting for the greatness we are poised to achieve.  
That being said, there is a part missing: Get to work.

I have been noodling the parts left and last night I was graced with good conversation which clarified my mind.  As I said, everyone needs a muse, and mine has left me with clarity.  I need to work faster. 

Yesterday, also, I received my carbon fiber.



So, after my thinking and so on, I have what I need to finish the mechanics.  Also, I am going to get the foam and begin sculpting my hull.  I did some math last night (I can literally hear people the world over cringe, and Mr. Garst- my friend and high school math teacher and a pretty good golfer-  just sat up with a feeling of dread) and I should be prepared for what I am about to make as far as materials.  I want to shout out to Soller Composites for the great prices and timely delivery.  I will throw more business their way.

As always, I will keep you informed of my progress.  
Let's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment