Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Frustrated

Stop me if you've hear this one.....

You can have it
Fast
Good
Cheap

Pick two.

Despite all my planning and figuring and the sacrifice of my time and money, I am forced to wait fot things to align.  I have the hull designed and the plan and most of the material, but I still need something and I can't get it right now.  I am going to have to give up two days of working on this until I get all the parts to align.  The foam board (closed cell polystyrene) I need is available.  Unfortunately, I can't transport it without a set of wheels (as set of four, actually, so no bikes) and I won't be able to get those until Thursday at the earliest.  That is a pretty big delay since Saturday will be spent mostly driving, and I have a race on Sunday (half marathon here in the city).  It's tough, but I will try to use this time to refine what I have and rest.  My body pays a heavy price at the will of my mind, so I will let these days pass with mental work and ty to get some sleep and a good meal (can't remember the last one I had...).

Anyway, I am proceeding and I will be participating.  I will have to compromise aesthetically, but functionally it should be fine.  I gotta put some blades on a prop so I will let you all resume your daily lives.

I will keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment