Tuesday, July 5, 2011

From the North Country

So I am back from a week in Canada at the family cabin.  Once a year I take a group of guys up to do some fishing.  Gives me a chance to play guide and get work done on the old rough-cut shack.  This year was pretty good, though for the first time we had some accidents.  Everyone made it out alright, and I am pretty sure they had a good time.

Now the fourth is over and I am back at the Curve.
Race day is quickly approaching and I need to have it finalized for the race.  My brothers are here with their families but I am not letting that distract me too much.  I did get in some fishing and a bit of paint ball fighting in the woods.  Mostly I have been enjoying the company of my girl, A., but the holiday is over and it's back to work.  I expect to be painting the graphics tomorrow and building all the little changes into her by the end of the week.

As usual I will keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Removed...ouch :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good company! Don't forget to paint the picture of the design for the life vests. Lol

    ReplyDelete