Saturday, June 4, 2011

Back On

Alright.

So, Dad is back from the hospital and aside from helping out as normal, I am back in the barn.
Between last night and this morning, I managed to fix the ratcheting problem, assemble the flywheel carrier bearing assembly, and bandage one of the dogs (nasty laceration from one of the other dogs I think).

I am going out tonight.  I feel like a little howling downtown will do me good.  Should assemble everything tomorrow and be able to post video of the working mechanics all the way to the prop.  I'm still concerned about a deadline, but the river seems to be set on a delayed start, so I may have extra time.  I can't count on it, but since I don't miss deadlines, I expect to be assembled and ready to roll on race day.
If there is a delay, I will use the interim to test and train.

I will still loose nine days to a fishing trip in June, but that was factored in.  This is a lot.  I still have to construct the hull and figure out the controls as well as build/refine the prop assembly.  Lots to do, lots to do.  Things to do, things to get done.
I won't bother with the details, but tell you when they are done.

Carry on.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your Dad is at home, hope he is feeling better! Good luck with all your deadlines! :P

    ReplyDelete