Monday, July 9, 2012

Falling flat

Well, as you can see there is no video of everything working.  If you are asking why, I will simply answer that I faced some serious problems, and had some fairly awesome destruction of parts.  It would be easier if I just listed all the problems, but they are not important.  The reality is more vague and amounts to what we face when we 'make'.  Not everything works as planned.

Some of my problems were due to my own exhaustion.  I sometimes get tired and forget a step or try to skip some prep work, but there are no real short cuts in the build.  It will come out, and often it ends up taking more time than it would have going at it in the proper order.  I know this, but ten hours of building and figuring and struggling will tend to make for bad work.

The importance is in my response: I proceed wiser and as determined as before.

"We can fight without ever winning,
but never really win without a fight."
- Rush


2 comments:

  1. You can do it. If anyone can, it's you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.... I think I will.

    ReplyDelete