Monday, July 30, 2012

riverside

Sorry about that last digression, my mind gets weird when I get tired.  You won't get to see this unless you are on the river tomorrow.

Speaking of on the river, Fenrir sleeps at Kaw point.  It went together and there were difficulties and missing parts, but my cousin David and Rachael along with my mom helped me through.  You can't replace great people.  And that brings me to the tandem pedal division.

Across the lot where I was assembling Fenrir, the Hydro Junkies were assembling and fabricating their boat.  I have to send a big shout to a team that is as driven as me and shares my loose attitude toward planning.  We are not lazy, we are just very optimistic.
I don't mean that as an insult: these guys are top notch.  If I didn't have a crew, I would still be there helping them out.  They lent tools and advice and looked for supplies for me.  They complimented my blog (always a plus) and tried to steal my mom.  Camaraderie is the perfect word.

Well, it is after midnight and I will want to try and start on time tomorrow.  That means bed for me and a silence on this end of the blog.  To follow the progress, go here and get the full instructions.  Tomorrow is coming fast.

Let's have a race.

No comments:

Post a Comment